LiveWork Ltd. is not just a name of a company, it’s also stands for your better lifestyle and works for your best satisfaction. We always want your good impressions on us, that’s why our company places great importance on security of your personal data and only partners with vendors that adhere to the strictest security and data protection standards.
LiveWork Ltd. has implemented technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data. Information is stored on secure networks and access is restricted to those employees and partners who are entitled to access our systems.
How we collect and use your personal data primarily
LiveWork Ltd. collects personally identifiable information in the following ways:
Member and Client Data
When a company joins as a member of LiveWork or subscribes to our Mailing list, we collect business contact data in the form of the following data from you:
1. First and last name
2. Job title
4. Work email address
5. Phone number
6. Area of interest (e.g. sustainability, climate etc.)
All personal data collected will only be used to process your membership application and occasional special offers or announcements from selected LiveWork partners, if you have subscribed to our mailing list. We do not sell personal data to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of LiveWork services. We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
This Policy describes-
1. How collect we use the information’s we collect.
2. Keeping your information’s secured and locked.
3. Your best choices and rights.
4. How to contact us and know the other information’s.
To find out more, click on the sections.
The information that we collect and where we get it from
"Personal information" is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you and which we have in our possession or control – i.e., data we collect from you, the way in which it is collected and the purposes for which it is collected and used.
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information that you provide to us:
We will process personal information that you give to us including when you email us or contact us through various channels as follows:
1. Signing up for services on our site: when you sign up for newsletters, webinars, events or obtain other member services from us or when you contact us with queries or respond to our communications the personal information you provide may include your full name, job title, telephone number, email address and content, date and time of your correspondence and information about your firm or your business.
2. In connection with our provision of member services:member of LiveWork, you will provide us with personal information when you or the firm you represent becomes a member. If you are not a member, we may collect or receive your personal information because you are involved in one of our member’s matters.
3. Recruitment application: when you apply for a role with us you may provide us with your full name, date of birth, nationality, education and qualification details, your gender, your CV, photograph, passport details, marital status, home address and home telephone number, mobile telephone number and other details set out in your application.
Information we obtain from other sources:
1. If you apply for a position with us, we may collect personal information relating to past employment, qualifications and education, opinions from third parties about you, past employment history and other details about you, which may be provided to us by a third party that provides background screening services to us.
2. If we collect or receive your personal information in the context of our provision of member services, we might receive information from third parties such as your firm, other parties relevant to the services we are providing (e.g., a colleague might request sign-up for you for an event or web access) and others such as regulators and authorities. That information could include your name, contact details, employment details and other information relevant to the services that we are providing to our members.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide services to the relevant member or groups of members
2. To engage in activity in relation to our member services. This may include sending you newsletters, updates, event invitations and other information that may be of interest to you.
3. Where you have applied for a position with us, to review and process your job application.
4. To comply with legal or regulatory obligations that we must discharge.
5. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
6. log your use of our website or our other online services for our own legitimate business purposes, which may include the analysis of usage, measurement of site performance, generation of reports.
7. To look into any complaints or queries you may have.
8. To prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities, and
9. To collate, process and share any statistics based on an aggregation of information held by us, provided that any individual is not identified from the resulting analysis and the collation, processing and dissemination of such information is permitted by law.